A new message from Roy

A new Message from Roy to all of you:

A New Message from Roy:
We are supposed to love thy neighbors as we love ourselfs. But what happens if we don't love ourselves first? I have had, and still do to some extent, self-esteem issues and over the years have learned how to love myself. Through trail learn to be comfortable with who I am. Especially as a prisoner because I always felt society wouldn't want to listen to anything I had to say, because prisoners are perceived as "scum"I can put myself in another persons shoes, can you? Can you imagine what it would be like to lieve a day in my shoes? Thank GOD most of you who read this will never have to experience what prisoners go through everyday. I never in my life imagined that something I had to say would be liked and shared with the world through the internet. It blows my mind, and shows me GOD working in my life. Thank you for taking the time to read these messages from the inside and I pray for each and every one of you. May GOD show you HIS love and mercy.
Roy



Stay Close to your Maker.