Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

As you read this i pray God opens your heart and you can find something useful in my testimony.For those who don't know me, my name is Roy N. B. and i am a prisoner in Florida.



My friend post these messages for me because i am unable to. I get nothing out of this and only hope someone will be touched by it.
my topic tday is GREATFULNESS.  Being in prison you would think i would be grateful for almost anything. A letter, money, a visit, a phone call, etc. And i am, it is just i must remind myself to  be grateful to the LORD in ALL, i said ALL, things. Have you just gone outside, felt the warm breeze and just said, "Thank You LORD"
It is easy to get caught up in the hustle of everyday life ( Jobs, Kids, Spouses, etc) and it gets really stressfull. Just take five minutes out of everyday and tell your creator"THANK YOU" the stress will be lifted of your shoulders.
I am thankful, even being in prison for the next 25 years, because GOD has allowed me to feel HIS love for me. HE has surrounded me with a bunch of beautifull friends.

In parting i pray  for GOD to touch you and heal any stress situation that may be going on in your life right now, all we as believers have to do is ask HIM and then leave it with HIM to handle. It will be done.





THANK YOU & GOD BLESS

ROY.

Geen opmerkingen: